Sunnyside Lutheran Retirement Village has 66 Independent Living Units ideally located on the eastern side of Horsham within walking distance of the Wimmera River, Base Hospital, bowling greens and only a short drive away from the Horsham CBD. For those without a vehicle there is a bus stop near the village entrance.
These spacious, purpose-designed homes offer modern retirement living in a secure, private and well maintained and landscaped environment.
All units offer have the following features:-
- Two bedrooms
- Extra sized lock up garage with electric roller door
- Access to unit from garage
- Generous living areas, private outdoor garden, separate laundry
- Complete maintenance service
- Small, low maintenance yard
Our newer units also offer:-
- Three different floor plans
- Ensuite and second toilet
- Reverse-cycle airconditioning
The Community Centre offers large indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, comfortable lounges, dining room, library, theatre room, meeting rooms, chapel, pool table, bar and kitchen. It is designed for regular social functions and get-togethers.
Accommodation is based on a licence agreement and a fortnightly service / maintenance fee is charged.
For further information on how to apply, current prices and availability please contact our Reception on (03) 5382 0034